Do you like to read physical books or books on an e-reader / tablet?
I have to say I like both. I think they both have their benefits:
- There is something about the smell of books (a breakdown of chemical compounds I believe) that encourages a moment to pause and imagine the journey you are about to embark
- Using a bookmark! Just love a bookmark, especially one made by my kids
- Being able to easily flip through the pages and refer back to a specific page or chapter
- I think it’s also nice to physically see how big the book is and see how much you have read
- It’s so awesome to share your books or donate them when you are finished
E-reader / Tablet
- So lightweight and easy to take on your travels whether it’s on holiday or to a coffee shop
- There are literally thousands of titles available at your fingertips at any time of day! Shopping in your pjs is not an issue
- Provides a great way to discover new authors or try different genres
What do you think?
What are your thoughts? Let me know below 😉
Happy reading x
Image and text (C) Lisa Moralee McLardy 2019